Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Virtual Meditation Session This Sunday


[http://bluemooncandles.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/meditation-leaf.jpg]

Those of you who are regular readers know that I've come to embrace meditation. It is something that has absolutely changed my life. I feel so strongly about the benefits of meditation that I actually have no shame in recommending it to anyone and everyone willing to try it.

That's why I will be organizing a virtual meditation session this coming weekend on this blog. It will probably involve listening to one of Tara Branch's guided meditation podcasts off the Insight Meditation Community website at a set time this coming Sunday. Everyone is welcome to parcipate, regardless of experience level. Those who follow a different meditation tradition, or who prefer to meditate on their own would also be welcome. The point would be to “gather” together, at the same time, in the same “space,” in order to embrace peace, tranquility, and serenity. Just imagine: dozens, hundreds, even thousands of people from all over the world, meditating as one.

I'm also thinking of setting up an anonymous webcam with a link to the site. I would be grateful if any techies out there can recommend a user-friendly program that I can use to link to the blog.

Take care everyone,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green City News | Proudly Powered by Blogger