Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yoga and Meditation are Awesome


[image:http://www.yogameditation.com/var/corporate/storage/images/english/haaaa_international_course_center/fotogallerie/meditation/meditation__5/21331-1-nor-NO/meditation_image_400_w.jpg]

I just had an awesome Yoga-guided meditation session! I just can’t believe I ever lived my life without yoga and meditation. They have become a a part of me in ways that I could not have imagined a year ago.

Definitely encourage everyone to take a couple of yoga classes just to see what it’s all about. Those of you curious about meditation can start in the privacy of your own home. I highly recommend the online podcasts run by the Insight Meditation Community featuring Tara Brach. She has a wonderful gift for guided meditation.

Take care everyone,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green City News | Proudly Powered by Blogger