Monday, June 22, 2009

State of the Blog


Just a quick note from beautiful Colorado.


Those of you who are following via Twitter and/or Facebook know that I've decided to rent a cabin and explore Colorado via car for a week. Expect a trip update with new photos and videos very soon. In the meantime, I wanted to remind you that there are other ways to follow along:


1. Twitter Updates: I've added an application on the upper-right hand corner of the blog that streams updates from Twitter. This way, you can keep up with what's going on even if the blog hasn't been updated. If you want real-time info on the trip and what I'm up to feel free to add me on Twitter.


2. Facebook: Adding me on Facebook is also a great way to access real-time photos, updates and other information. At this point, there is probably more activity on Facebook than even on the blog itself.


Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Green City News | Proudly Powered by Blogger